»

Thursday, September 8, 2011

New Beginnings!

This week I have started off with some new ventures & intend to have fun with the new beginnings!
First of all I decided to have a separate brand for my jewelery business.....................it just didn't go well with "Arm Candy For You" as I am not making any bracelets yet!

So drum-rolls please as I introduce you to my brand new jewelery business~ Champa Qali


My line of jewelery will be available on Craftsvilla soon.....ish.................like within this week!

Made these fun pieces in crystal yesterday & I call them Angoori which literally means Grapes:)



I am also scheduled to have my online shop on another venue but its too soon to let the cat out of the bag on the details of the site;)
Am in talks to retail my stuff in a store too............if all goes well,this will be the first time I sell my stuff in an actual B&M store! Exciiiiting:)

Hmm.........what next.............ah yes!
I am developing a new fun line of totes made in organic linen/burlap with some fun prints on it.................things like this



Oh boy..............am I excited!............you bet!
Stay tuned:)


2 comments:

Abracadebra Designs

Hey there, Just had to tell you that I love the name you have picked out for your jewelry line.
Good luck with your new shop.
-Debbie

Art n Craft Emporio

Very effective names for jewelry. All the best with new arrivals

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails