»

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Introducing "Champa Qali"

hey..............long time!
I have been busy .................shop,business,kids,home!
Did I tell you about my new business venture?
I must have...............I have started with handmade jewelery in addition to my bags,I am pretty sure I am going to venture into uncharted territories soon!..........I started with brand name FUNK-Q but that was taken ,so I have reverted to the name I always wanted!-CHAMPA QALI


It means the bud of flower Plumeria...............I tease my daughter calling her Champa Qali & the name just stuck:)

Have a look at my FB page HERE & my jewelery collection.....PLEASE,I will say it with a cherry on top................{PRETTY PLEASE}

3 comments:

Anonymous

Greetings From Southern California

Merry Christmas & Happy 2012

*The "W" in Christmas*

******************************

Fabrizia Spinelli

Such a nic post, I enjoyed it a lot! I like your sense of style! Wonderful!

Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

Art n Craft Emporio

I enjoyed your blog alot, specially champa Quali....

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails