»

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Amazing way to spruce up hair clips

I have recently joined a site called cut out + keep where you can showcase your crafting projects & see lots of other's projects without actually going on the blogs:)
I just came across this wonderful project where the crafter  has used nail polish to decorate hair clips.I have a toddler at home & naturally a truck load of hair clips.I am going to try this out soon:)
Thought of sharing it with you all.Show me pics if you get around to doing this:)


See Marble Stuff! and 1000's of others - or share your own on Cut Out + Keep

1 comments:

Elizabeth

I saw that on the Make It, Wear It challenge, you weren't able to post a photo..did you ever figure it out? If you posted a photo to your blog...just right click on the photo in your blog and click "copy link location" then paste that into your reply in the Make It, Wear It challenge reply post...hope this helps!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails