»

Monday, August 30, 2010

DIY purse kit

I am currently working on putting together a DIY kit to make my Pleated Wooden Handles Clutch.
I will be offering it in five colors to begin with in faux leather................deep red,camel brown,cream,black & gray.
These are the things I am planning to include.
Hard copies of pattern (made in card stock) along with pleat & dart marks for permanent use.
Detailed instructions along with pics on how to make it.
Two pieces in faux leather for front & back
Four pieces in faux leather to make the straps to hold the wooden bars
Two iron on interfacing (cut as per the size) for lining
Magnetic Snap
Rivets (needed are 4,but I will supply 8)
Wooden bars
Zip Lock Pouch to keep the WIP safe
 This will give you not just a new "I made it"clutch to flaunt but the knowledge to make more anytime for yourself or to gift!
The hard copy is always so much more effective than a printed pdf pattern!!
There will be in depth info on -
How to add rivets
How to add magnetic snap
How to make a flawless "Arm Candy" piece yourself!!!


The only thing I am not providing is the lining...........that will be self catered:)
Wow...............I am buzzing with ideas & by the way I made my first sale on etsy:)
I sold my Checkered Ruffled Brown & White Baby:)..............here it is listed once more,have a look & see if I can tempt you into buying it ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails