»

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My 100th Post:)

Yay...............this is a teeny tiny milestone for my blog.Have reached my 100th post in 3 month & 5 days:)
Not bad !.............................This has been a lovely lovely journey along with  some new & some old friends:)
Had a happy start when I saw one of the treasuries I was featured on has been featured on a lovely blog called
http://sandoproductions.blogspot.com/.
She does a regular feature called treasury Tuesday where she features  Elite Eight.............eight wonderful treasuries NOT curated by her.....so it's impartial :)
This  treasury is called"Cinnamon and Vanilla" curated by hiyapapaya ,one of the lovely sellers on Etsy. She has mixed my fav flavors!. Very Indian cinnamon  swirled with yum vanilla create the most awe inspiring aroma flying you on its wings to Autumnland. Wow.........

See my faux leather bone colored purse there?

My current treasury count is 47:)
....& hopefully rising!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails