»

Friday, October 29, 2010

Shd change my blog name

Yeah...............I should change the name of my blog from Arm Candy For You to A Professional Procrastinator's Dairy!!!!
Internet is the bane of my professional existence.How am I supposed to complete any work with the ever tempting tentacles crawling outta my computer!!!!
Seriously,after a successful purse making day ,I reverted back to my net addicted way of life & ended up doing nothing:(
Not nothing actually,I did finish the black clutch I had started....................actually it was cut,darted ,I just did the final assembly which took about 10 minutes & that was all the work I got done yesterday:(
Here it is...............I am pretty happy with it though...............I am with all of my creations actually;)
I love the contrast it gets coz of the  bright lining
Well.................actually I did one more thing,I finished the pleating on another black leather clutch I had started...............this is the first one I tried in leather as it gets difficult to sew the pleats with  10 layers!
But with experience now I know how to handle it & I did!

Well................by the end of the day I was feeling so bad about wasting an entire day I decided to do something while watching TV....................was in no  mood to go back to the sewing room so I picked up sea green silk I was still left with & decided to embellish it with some Indian bling;)
Will make it into another clutch.
I have just cut the silk & interfaced it before doing the needlework..................I am actually pretty good at needlework,but it's way too time consuming............ha,listen to me...............I can sit all day on the computer but find other things time consuming!
Let me click a close up too...................see the details,what do you think?
I have added sequins & shells ..............it was fun doing it while watching late night telecast of "Lie To Me".
I am quite sure I want to finish these 2 clutches today.................hopefully:)

1 comments:

Sara @ Sew Sweetness

Beautiful! I totally agree, there are so many wonderful (and mindless) things to do on the internet.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails