»

Saturday, October 16, 2010

What do I do!!!!

OK...........I am going to apologize in advance for the whining I am going to do!
Off late I am just not in a a mood to do ANYTHING.....................don't want to design anything,sew anything,not even blog:(
Going through mid life crisis?!?!...................it's not a good thing to happen at 31......is it????
I have few leathers cut & ready to sew,but the motivation is somehow lost................just don't want to tackle it!

I have no pearls of wisdom to dispense this dreary & gloomy day,just venting.................so feel free to move on to a more cheerful blog:)
I am also going to close this whine story actually!

2 comments:

Daisy

I go thru this very often! Finally, after ignoring my sewing machine for days, I see a fabric I love and have to work with it! Don't force it, you'll end up hating sewing. Let it ride and it'll all work out!

priti

thanx a ton Daisy:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails