»

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lovely new fabrics

Did I tell you the beautiful shiny blingy fabrics I bought?
I don't think so!..............I got a black fabric covered with black sequins & another black fabric covered with silver sequins...........the bling is so hip...............just love it

As you can see from the pic,what a fine photographer I am...............it's going to be really challenging clicking pics of the completed purses...............I am really doubtful whether I will be able to do justice to the purses!
Anywayz.................will cross the bridge when I reach it:)
This is another fab fabric I got...............this grey with silver pattern on it is amazing!
I got plain silver fabric to line the purse/clutch.Ideas are swirling in my mind as to what all I want to make,but so far I haven't tried anything!
Though I have started on 1 clutch...................cut the fabric,interfacing & stashed it neatly in my WIP basket here
I just hope it doesn't stay there for eternity!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails