»

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another family member!

Well................my husband has been after me for ages to buy a dog & I was always like EEEEWW...............NO WAYZ!!!!!
It's not that I don't like dogs,but I am deathly scared of them.....................yesterday we went on a kinda picnic & en route saw a dog farm.My hubby & son convinced me to just pay a visit & as they say"Rest is history"...................we (including me) fell in love with this cute lil St. Bernard pup & against all my reservations I agreed on getting him..................so meet the newest member of our family,35 day old Beethoven..................Aren't we original;)



My son is just over the moon!
I foresee lot of potty cleaning & feeding till he grows up a bit to be trained:)

4 comments:

Anonymous

My suggestion to you (if you've never had a dog) get a crate from the pet store, and make him sleep in it, and go in there when you're not home, my dogs find their's as a "safe place" (especially during a thunder storm), and love to be in their even when were home....Best thing I ever did was crate train my 3 retrievers!! Petsmart too offers a great training class for puppies too, was a huge help with ours!

And I am SO jealous, I've always wanted a St. Bernard....they are SO cute!! Best of luck with him.

Daisy

You better start work on enlarging your house before Beethoven grows too much! Love the breed, very loyal and dependable.

priti

LOL...........Daisy fortunately I have a huge house with big lawn in front & back:)
I am really excited:)

priti

oh thanx a ton Raelynn:)
I know NOTHING about dogs..........so any advise is welcome & helpful:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails