»

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

let's go for a lunch date!

I am currently obsessed with lunch snack tote's :)
So let's go on a Red Hot Lunch Date;)

 I love the bright red!.....................here are my brats going on their lunch date:).................free models for my tote's right:)
um.............see the tote my son is carrying?
he REFUSED to carry girly tote's so I made this denim one as per his liking:)..............the buttons are his choice too..............a budding designer eh?

I have started on another denim tote in larger size with yellow gingham.............such a bright & sunshiny thing!
Few more are on the cutting table,will be updating as soon as they are done:)
Happy Lunching till then;)
You know where to buy them..............if not,go here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails