»

Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's a HOOT!

LOL...................yup I have finally succumbed to the latest trend of birds animals!
So I went ahead & bought Michael Miller fabrics with owls,hedgedogs,lovebirds :)
And those yum Japanese Kawaii Kokka fabrics with more owls,deers & frogs:)
The Japanese Kokka fabric is so good,I went in for more ..........owls,deers & a pretty Lil Red Riding Hood!
And these kokka apples are just sooooo tempting,so I HAD to buy them!
And how groovy is this fabric with measuring tape on it.................my head is crammed with ideas of what I am going to create with it!
And some skull fabric too:))......................I have also already started planning for 4th of July collection!
 So I am going to be a busy girl now churning out goodies from these & I also have promised a guest post on Honeybearlane.
Boy! ....................sometimes I do take on more than I can handle!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails