»

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

new designs.........

wohoooo...........I got loads of purse frames................in all shapes & sizes,I couldn't wait to get started!.................even though I have not bought the glue yet,I started on one & all that remains is the glue & then it is done!
 The brocade silk is gorgeous,in shade of blue & is lined in blue taffeta silk....................what should I call this shade of blue?
See the frames................more are on the way:)
& here is Doggie B,sleeping under the bed..............I don't know why he refuses to sleep in his own bed!

5 comments:

Della

I love getting new supplies! I can imagine your excitement. The color reminds me of a peacock, you know that pretty iridescence they have.

Daisy

Looks like "Mediterranean Blue"! They look great, no matter what you call the blue!

priti

Thank you Della & Daisy:)

sp

I am curious as to where you get your purse frames. I also wonder if you crimp the frame after gluing. I have not had good luck with the crimping, but am afraid to rely totally on just gluing. Thanks!
Sandra

priti

hey sp...........I got them locally from India.I don't crimp them..........I use quiet a few layers of interfacing,so the top edge is pretty thick............a really good glue is actually enough:)
hope you enjoy making your purses:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails