»

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Materialistic gal!

No.........I am not!......but today I want to make a list of 10 things which are verrrrry important to me,I can't live without!.................& no I am not going to get all sappy & say my hubs,kids,parents,in laws,doggie,good health etc etc!
I am going to be downright materialistic & make a list of 10 things I just NEED to be happy!
And you are going to share yours..OK...............so I will set the ball rolling!

# 1-Chocolates!----------I know it sounds silly for a 31 year old to say that "I can not live chocolates,but sadly that is a fact.............I start getting withdrawal symptoms if I don't have one every few days!

#2.Super Hot Jeans---Now only if I would look like that in my jeans!.........................I can alwayz dream.............with the above mentioned chocolates fitting in these jeans is going to remain a dream but yeah I need a good pair of jeans ALWAYZ!

#3 Kohl-Now I am not a big makeup person but I absolutely need to have a kohl at ALL times............I have big brown Indian eyes & just a touch of Kohl transforms my face,so yes,kohl it is!
#4.Bright Red Lipstick-umm yes,my pouty lips are at their best in a yum bright RED!
 #5.Elizabeth Arden Cleanser-this goes with me EVERYWHERE...................I costs me a bomb esp when it is converted to Indian currency but like I said ,today I am allowed to show my materialistic side;)
#6.Sarees-Yup............I have a gorgeous collection of sarees & I flaunt them at all the parties......
#7.Black Stilettos-This is a staple for any outfit & black heels go well with Indian & Western outfit & I always have one pair ready!
#8.Fire Engine Red leather jacket-This is my prized possession..............I just love slinging this over in the cold winter months!
#9.Diamond Earrings-Of the many diamond earrings I own this remains my fav!.............I bought this when my daughter was born as a gift for myself & they remain my fav to this day & I wear them on a daily basis...........even now as I am typing this:)

#10.Sunglasses........I own tons of them & just can not step out of the house without one!
 So here I am being purely self indulgent & I want you to be too for a moment & think just about YOURSELF !!!
So what is YOUR list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails