»

Monday, June 20, 2011

How was ure father's day?


How was your father's day?
I had baked a pineapple upside down cake a day before so we could have it for father's day but who am I kidding!
you bake a cake in a household of kids & expect them NOT to eat it till the following day!.................yeah that's so not happening!


as we had nothing for Father's day....................... we headed out to lunch to a new restaurant opened in town which was kind of  damp squid, not all that great:(
Decided to salvage that not so good meal with yum ice cream & then back home for a nice afternoon siesta!
While the hubs was sleeping I finished 3 bags & cut 6 more in Amy Butler fabrics:)





I am so chuffed about the new designs I am working on.....................will be posting them real soon;)

Meanwhile it's raining like crazy here,is super pleasant & I just don't think I will accomplish anything today other than staring outta the window;)

What did you do for Father's Day?



1 comments:

Pria

This cake is epiccc:D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails