»

Monday, August 1, 2011

My fav spaces!


I have been obsessed with pinterest lately!......... I see all those gorgeous decor pics & have been itching to share my own fav place pics!
My new DSLR camera is still not here & the oldie point & shoot is finally RIP so I decided to go ahead & click pics with my Blackberry so please don't mind the grainy pics!

I will start with my obsession-{BATHROOMS}..............you read it right...........I have an unhealthy obsession with bathrooms,there are times when I have got up at 3 am to scrub a particular tile which I felt was not clean!................OCD much!


LOL.........yes we need phones in out bathrooms too;)
This is the second smaller bathroom with another phone;)



There I am clicking away in the mirror.................as soon as you come out of the master bathroom,a small corner has been converted into a dressing room..................cute:)


Here is the dining room



Here are some random pics of nooks & corner,the outside porch, my brats and so on!








Share pics of your happy place too!

1 comments:

Pria

Is this home for real? SOO proud of you vahini!!:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails