»

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I am flower girl vendor:)

Back in my etsy days ............i made a custom order flower girl for a 8 year old.
I have a OCD about cleanliness.............it extends even to my computers.I do not like to keep things which i have no use off!!!
So anything I am  done with or I think may not need again i delete them..................& after posting the flower girl dress pics on etsy i deleted them!!!!!!!!!
I know what you guys are thinking "You don't have OCD you are stark raving MAD!!!!!!!"

Well anywayz ..............when i realised my etsy shop was a mess i did not want to revamp it,i decided to delete the account keeping in with my theory of having nothing imperfect associated with me.
And while making the request i just did not think of atleast saving the pics of all I had made:(
Since all the custom orders have been shipped I dont have any way of clicking pics .................I had no plans of starting a blog back then.

Anywayz back to the  topic:).................yes i wander away a lot from the original topic:)
Now I have been listed as the official flower girl dress vendor on the wedding site...................which i just found out & I AM SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The exclamation marks are a testimony to my excitement:)
Sadly the link to my name does not work as there is no shop...................still here is my name:)
http://wedding.andrewrainbow.com/vendors.php

All I can do now is wait for the 26th june wedding & afterwards ask her permission to use the flower girl pics here.....................I just hope she agrees !!!!
Till then praying hard for another International success:)

1 comments:

rachel.

Congrats on everything. Haha, your blog is so funny and your kids are adorable! They dress cooler than me! And I wouldn't mind buying a bag from you. ;) Do you sell those? Pretty hot. Good work!

♥,
skylover from Swapbot

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails