»

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Thank you Leelou:)

Hi all
My computer is infected with virus!!!!!!!!
So here I am on my husbands laptop.................its so unfamiliar:)
Anywayz today I  want to thank Leelou........................she is an ahmaaaaaaaaaa............................zing blogger.
I recently came across her blog,I had been wanting to change the layout of my blog............I had a wonderful template but it was 2 column...................all serious bloggers know that is a big NO NO:)
So in my quest for a good 3 column FREE template I came across a very beautiful blog................don't remember whose was it!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw it was made my Leelou blog,out of curiosity I visited the blog & boy!!!!!!!!
There was this treasure house of yummy templates..................& all FREEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!
I need not put a link to her blog,its there right on top of my blog:)

She just doesn't have templates........she has lovely backgrounds for twitter,blogfrog & icons for fb,twitter,blogfrog,YouTube  which you can add to your blog & link them to all your social networking sites!!!!!!!
She also has free blog designs,blog buttons,desktop themes:)
Did you know that by adding this to your html code you can hide the nav bar?????



#navbar {
height: 0px;
visibility: hidden;
display: none;}


I didn't & I am sure most of you didn't too;) The blog looks so much more like a website ,now all you have to do is pay blogger a few $ & buy the domain name so your blog will be www.myblog.com instead of  www.myblog.blog spot.com:)
Isn't that cool!!!!!!!!
She has loads of wonderful tutorials too.............even laymen without any knowledge of html or java can easily follow them.
Here's a list of the tutorials

How to save your sidebar gadgets when switching layouts
How to add snow effect to your blog
How To Convert to 3-Column
Remove Border from Header
•Applying Blogger Background
Applying Blogger Header
•How To Hide Blogger NavBar
•*New* NavBar Option
She saved the best for the last:)
We all know how difficult it is to generate traffic for your blog & you certainly don't want your visitors going away because they lost your blog by clicking on some link & got redirected there!!!!!!
This is how you can make sure how the links open up in new windows & the visitor is nor redirected

 •How to make each link open in a new window


I am surprised I never bumped into her blog given the number of hours I spend online;)
But then I am always on the lookout for crafting blogs...................but am I glad that I found her:)

This is my thank you to YOU Leelou:)



2 comments:

Julie

You are too sweet! Thank you so much. I'm so glad you enjoy what I do :)

Marie

I am a big fan of hers too. I've used her basic templates on more than one blog, and they always work so smoothly! She's really amazing.

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails