»

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I won "Make it wear it contest" :)))))))))))

Hey all......................I am back
I was just checking all my messages and just logged into flickr on a whim!!!!!!!!
And there it was.......................I won 2nd prize in Sew Mama Sew's "Make it Wear it " contest!!!!!!!!!!!
Am I happy or what:)

Winners of Make it Wear it challenge

This is the skirt for which I won the prize:)



And this is made from leftover fabrics!!!!


Yay......................I have loads of work to do right now....................lot of backlog from the long holiday:(
I have some great bag making stuff to blog about.................will try to finish all the important work first & I will be back to blog about my holidays & lots of other things:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails