»

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Diaper Bag with a divider

All moms know what a blessing a diaper bag is!!!!!!
When you have to carry a ton of diapers,burp clothes,sweaters,napkins etc etc  ......................without looking like a frumpy old frazzled & hassled maid ( I felt all these with both my kids)...................all you need is a smart diaper bag!!
I love opening a diaper bag to see sippy cups,diapers,wipes,snugly put in different compartments:)
Both my kids are out of the stage where I need to carry a diaper bag (praise the lord:)..................but I still can not resist going through diaper bags others have to offer!!
So this morning I chanced upon this extremely detailed tutorial on making a diaper bag with dividers too!!!
 Believe me..............this is a gem of a tutorial,such exquisite detailing.The lady sure has some patience!!!!!
Go ahead all ya expecting moms & new moms............find the tute here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails