»

Thursday, August 19, 2010

My new Dalmatian print Bag

I finished my dalmatian print bag:)
Yay............have also made a tutorial on how to add a recessed zipper closing for a purse.Still working on pics,will add the tutorial tomorrow.
This is the purse.................any suggestions???
I loved these tassels.They tinkle as you walk...............not scare the people away tinkle but ............Oh!!!!! Who just passed me tinkle:)
 I will be adding a tutorial to make this kind of opening.I feel it looks much more sophisticated than a top zippered opening.

Well..................I have a party today evening at my place,so I am kinda busy!!!!!!
Making sizzlers...............so off to boil my chicken & saute mushrooms:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails