»

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Make a purse out of a book!

Yup...........you read it right...........you can actually make a snazzy & very stylish purse out of a book!
 This tutorial uses a hard cover book................but a book fanatic like me could NEVVVVVVVVER do that to a book!
But I do like the idea,so I guess I will use a soft cover M&B probably;)
I don't really mind taking away the cover from those pseudo romantic mumbo jumbos,they are hardly keep sake!
I actually don't even have any,so  I guess my next stop is all the scrap sellers in city;)
Once I decide which cover excites me enough I am going to back it up with a thick cardboard,glue it & then laminate it too:)
Am I not bright................it will make it spill proof & wont let the cheap quality paper get dirty:)
Well...............you can always use the original method of ripping away a hard cover book:(
You can get the tutorial here.
Happy Book Ripping:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails