»

Monday, September 27, 2010

Deep Rust Faux Leather Bag

Finished another beautiful big bag yesterday night.This baby is made in deep rust faux leather............ideal choice for vegans:)
I attempted to put an outside pocket for the first time & I am pretty happy with the overall look.What say????
 It is pretty big too.This pic will give you a better idea of the size
 I dunno why but I love twisting the straps:).................so this one too had a twist or two in the straps & I looove the deep rust color !See the pocket...............doesn't it look good???
I love each purse I make ....................& so you are also forced to see all of them:)))
This isn't something rectifiable easily ,not atleast in the near future;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails