»

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Pink Leather Purse

So I finally attcked the pile of leather I bought!
Made the first one in pretty pretty pink:).....................the leather is ever sooo soft & a pleasure to sew!

 Check out the cute flowers on bow I added to one side................my daughter's eyes lit up seeing this:)


Decided to add a lil funky lining instead of a regular lining.The striped white & pink cotton just jazzes up the purse!

 My industrial machine is troubling me since yesterday so I put in a magnetic snap instead of my usual zippers,but it works out well as it is not a big purse.

2 comments:

daperfectmix

very pretty!! i wish i could sew like that! you're very talented.

Daisy

Oooh, love it! Especially great for October being Breast Cancer Awareness Month! I'll check it out in your store!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails