»

Sunday, September 12, 2010

A fruitful weekend,some work some fun & games!

Oh yes.............this weekend turned out to be good:)
Started off with 2 sales & a  very productive Saturday .............I finished a clutch & a wrist let yesterday:)
Today we had a friendly cricket match in our brigade.........I was not really keen on going,wanted to laze around on Sunday morning,but then wanted to support hubby too & kids would have had fun..............so I got ready a tad reluctantly..........but I am glad I went,it turned out to be so much fun!
I had NO idea that Yash could play cricket ,let alone so well:)
He was adjudged the "Man of the Match" too....................he literally drove his team to victory:)
Sasha was very quick to claim papa's prize as hers & immediately put it in her bag:)
 The cherry on the icing was the game of Bingo.............i won 700 bucks!!!!!!!
Now you see why I named this post fruitful;)
And I didn't have to cook lunch...............boy ,can a Sunday be any  better:)

So after we came home,everybody went off to sleep & I worked on making pdf pattern for the wristlet I made yesterday & finally it is ready:)

This wristlet alongwith the pattern will be on sale tomorrow morning my time:)
This clutch too will be listed so it is going to be a pinkilicious Monday;)
It's late now & I am reallllly tired but happy:)
So now I am OFF.................will catch ya all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Jamie Creason

Hi there~
I am a new follower from Waterwaif's blog and the Meet and Greet Monday's. Love your little wristlet bag...the pink one above is darling. Look forward to seeing more of your designs.

Stop by and say hello
Jamie
http://wwwbungelowjame.blogspot.com

Danielle

hi team mate, i found you on the team discovery blog meet and greet today@ i am following your blog now!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails