»

Friday, September 10, 2010

Listed,Sold,Relisted:)

Remember I listed my pdf pattern for clutch yesterday????
I sold  it & the cherry on the cake is that it is bought by one of my followers:)
YAY............I am kinda happy:)
It feels great to have followers & make friends with them........I hope she enjoys making it:)
Have relisted it,you can buy it from here
http://www.etsy.com/listing/55971820/pdf-pattern-pleated-clutch-wood-handles

Also.......one of my friends used my toddler pants tutorial to make for her niece...here it is.Ain't it cute?Thanx Hema:) I hope your niece enjoys it.I love the cute lil appliques you have added to the pockets!
Hey.............my clutch with wooden handles too sold just now!!!!!
Wow....what a morning:)
Catch you all later:)

1 comments:

Unknown

it my pleasure, thanks a lot priti...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails