»

Friday, September 24, 2010

New Dalmatian printed pleated BIG bag

After a day of NO SEWING...............I was soooooo restless yesterday night,I sat & cut fabric for 5 more purses:)
I am going to get at them with a vengeance:)
I had also finished this tote a few days back but hadn't gotten around to clicking pics,did it finally today ..........what do you think???

The pleated detailing is pretty cute & believe me this baby is HUUGE!!
I made the straps from the pile of pure leather I bought a few days back...........its soooo soft:)

Added a matching zippered wristlet too which comes free with the bag.YAY!!!!!

Have added loads of pockets including my fav -zippered pocket.
The bag itself closes with a magnetic snap...............it's shape doesn't allow a zipper!
The wristlet has a sponge batting.....it's turned out to be ever so soft...I am going to add sponge batting to everything now on:)

I wanted to list this today but I want to add a pic of somebody holding it..............the true shape & size will be more prominent then!
Now I am waiting for my neighbor to come back from work so I can grab her & make her pose with my purse:).......................and yeah you can do that in India,we all go to each others house all the time:)

So in all probabilities this darling will be in the shop today evening:)

1 comments:

Infinitely Interestin

I love the stye of the bag and if it's big even better!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails