»

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Pleated wristlet in blue velvet

I told you all about the blue printed velvet I got...........I was itching to try my hand on it.I cut 2 pieces out of it.........as you may have realized if you see my shop I always make 1 big purse & a smaller clutch to go with it:)
I decided to make the smaller one first.I do not understand my fascination with pleats!!!!!!.................But I love making pleated anything!
It's not rocket science after all;)................but I did not want to make regular pleats on this one & I was experimenting last night & came up with this design.
I liked the side pleats.................thought of calling it Eastern Sunrise...............coz sun rises in the east & my pleats are fanning like sun rays coming from the east:)............he he ,I think its quite a good idea but I won't be using it,its not SEO friendly!!!!!
Well..............I finished it just now & this is what it looks like.
This has a recessed zipper closure.................again my weird fascination for zips!!!!!!
If I also make all of them with magnetic snaps like most of them on Etsy I would save so much of time!!!
This is the inside
 Now I am off to list it..............chk it out on my etsy shop here  for details :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails