»

Monday, October 11, 2010

All new yum purse & clutch

I had this pretty pretty tie dyed leather in Indigo Blue.......... only one hide in fact!
The feel of the leather is amazing:).............I made a cute pleated medium size purse .I like it(I like all my purses btw;)

The tie n dyed effect on leather is really cool:)
Yesterday night I whipped up another clutch...............my trademark pleated clutch with wooden handles.This is the first one I have made in real leather.The color is a bright cobalt blue:)
The leather is oh so soft!

What I love the most is the lining.It is lined in an amazingly beautiful lined cotton twill.I want to peak in it all day!

Next on agenda is a tan leather purse & a dark green leather purse:)
Yipee..........I so love working on leather:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails