»

Monday, October 18, 2010

Versace Bags............... Really!!!!!

I know what are you thinking:)
VERSACE............really!!!!!!!!!!!
I am NOT a fan of versace but I am proud owner of a VERRRRRRRRRY expensive & probably the only good piece ever made by them!
Man...................are they flalshy,gaudy or what????
This  purse was bought in my pre bag making days so don't you start criticising me for not using my own bags!
I very very proudly carry my own hand made bags & get loads of compliments for  them too!
I was flipping through a magazine today & saw a celebrity carrying a Versace bag & thought of looking online if they have improved over a period of time & I was blinded by this metal/bling/flash/ugggggh thingie which is being passed off as a purse!
And this costs 1995$ ONLY!!!!!!
Boy...............if people have money to waste I can list 100 causes right off which could utilize your money better.But this!!!!
What do you think of this????? Ummm..................I am speechless especially when it creates a dent worth 2895$ in your designer pocket!...............Alice in wonderland collection or not
Well I still have some hope.................I actually liked this one
 & this one
I like the hexagonal shape & the glazed leather.And for a change they did not stud this with golden hardware.The subtle polished silver metal hardware is actually alluring!
And I am surprised to see so many of them on E-bay................honestly I don't know much about E-bay ,but I don't associate designer bags with E-bay.
These purses are what we Indian calls "Jhnag Pang"......................which literally means all things gaudy,shiny & not nice!
So I am going back to the safety of  the coziness of my handmade bag world:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails