»

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Finally made a purse after a long limbo!

hey all..............I have been going through phases of total non-activity & laze & inertia for past 2 weeks!!!!
Finally I pushed myself off my b--- yesterday & finished this purse which was long due!
I had this cut for more than 15 days.............boy,how do I expect to run a shop like this!
Anyways,here it is
There were a few strips of leather left & being super stingy that I am,there was no way I am throwing that luscious leather away........even if it's just a strip.So I cut one edge with the zig-zag scissor & made a flower.This is my tutorial on how to make this flower.I topped it off with a single shell to break the monotony of a single color & I must admit I am pretty pleased with the results;)
I wanted to give this a lil zing as the outer leather is rather formal,so have lined it in red gingham & added leather pocket alongwith zippered pocket:)
Ah.........finally got something done..............I also sold my pink wristlet yesterday & my wedding collection silver clutch too has flown away to Australia for a wedding:)
Bye bye.........hope you make the bride very happy!
I am surprised how etsy works............my other wedding collection clutch has 26 hearts & this had none!..........& yet it sold before the other one:)
As long as they sell,I don't mind hearts or no hearts;)

1 comments:

Mruna Mistry

Good for you! :D

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails