»

Saturday, October 9, 2010

WEEKEND SALE-25% OFF

Hello All
When I opened my shop in august I had the aim to reach 50 items in my shop.When you are doing everything alone,it is a difficult job!
Considering I add lots of details in my purses like zippered pockets,top zippers etc etc...............making 1 purse is pretty time consuming!
So finally I reached my magic figure:)
To celebrate this I am running a weekend sale offering 25% OFF on everything in my shop:)
Here is a quick link to the shop
http://www.etsy.com/shop/armcandyforyou
The sale starts at 10 am today (9 Oct ) & runs through the weekend till 12 am on 11 Oct.
The prices will be marked down at 10 am.............so check them out:)

Well...................1 purse sold already,so it's technically 49 purses now............but I reached my goal first:)
I am bidding farewell to my first ever leather purse

She has found a happy new home & will be accompanying her new owner on a Malaysia Trip:)

My next goal is 100 purses ...............& then will come a bumper sale;)

Till then..........have a look at everything on offer & adopt one of my handmade beauties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails