»

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

WIP.........eh!!!

hiya all:)
I know this post is about WIP..............but I would still like to sneak in a finished project:)
I am on a roll with my Indian Clutches past couple of days.....................remember the three brocade & silk ones I showed you guys?
Well..............I had this yummy maroon pure silk with a woven golden border & Tada.......
I love the gorgeous silk & the flap covers closes with 2 magnetic snaps...........
Um................you can see the details when I list it tomorrow in the shop:)
Well...............now to the WIP:)....................had more of this silk ,enough to make 2 more clutches but keeping in with my policy NOT to repeat the design in the same fabric............see that makes YOU the only person in the WORLD carrying the purse/clutch/bag if you buy from my shop!
So I decided on a clutch with vertical strips on front & back with a little ruffle in the center................this is just the basic pieces I have cut & interfaced
For the third clutch I am still undecided,so I have simply cut the silk,interfacing & rolled it up nicely ,neatly & kept!

I just hope it doesn't remain rolled & tied up like this for ages;)
Next I added the sequins I wanted to on the green leather clutch.Boy............was it difficult to hand sew sequins on THICK leather!!!!!!!
It was & I am not doing it again,even though it turned out really cute................gypsiesh!!!!
More pics when I am done ................next I had an amazing black fascinator clip & wanted to use it on a purse ...............but I felt it would show better on a clutch so here is a black leather clutch..............I have just cut the basic silhouette ...................want to keep it simple,no pleats no fancy design so it shows off the clip........
Um............it's a BAAD pic I know but I will click better ones when I am done with it...................I started on another black leather sunray pleated clutch but forgot to click .................do I hear a sigh of relief!!!!
Well.................so that make sit 1,2,3,4,5......................clutches in progress.
Only if I would get off the damn internet & start actually finishing the WIP!

1 comments:

Daisy

Love the maroon! It's one of my favorite colors!

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails