»

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

All new party metallic blingy clutch!!

I am enjoying making these party blingy clutches so much!
They are much more fun than making big purses!...............OK my pursies,don't be J,I love you too but it's just that I have spent last few months working on leather purses,this change is sooooo refreshing!
So here is my latest creation.................pleated clutch in metallic grey foil with swirls & ovals in metallic silver!

I pleated the outer fabric way more than I needed & the stingy brain of mine did not allow me to waste it so guess what I did with it?
YAY!!! pleated pocket:)
I love love the metallic accents on this one.............it screams party!
And yet it is sober enough to be carried at day time!.................so a 2 in 1 clutch:)
Goes in the shop today:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails