»

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Black bling!

I get obsessed with one type of purses/clutches & then I make lots of them till I burn out!
That happened to me with the leather purses:)
Now I am into shiny blingy party purses!
So this is the latest I made.............quite like the ruffled bling............I want to call it Black Truffle :)
I added the ruffles to the front & the back of the clutch is covered in plain sequined net!..................Believe me it's looking gorgeous!

I went to the market today & bought lots of fab fabrics in bright colors like red,green,turquoise,copper,lot of brocades ................I am soooooo excited,can't stop thinking of all the yum things I can churn out from the lovely Indian fabrics!
I am going to go make lunch & then finish another pretty clutch so that I can show off tomorrow;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails