»

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Got my new machine:)

So YAY!!!!
I went ahead & bought this
This is my brand new Usha Janome.............it's so pristine & clean,I don't want to use it!
So now I have 3 machines............my sparkling new janome,my industrial leather sewing machine & my mum's oldie in the servant quarter:)
Please ignore the scribbled walls.............I didn't do it,my brats are responsible for the art!
So this is my craft room:)
Actually the room is pretty big,but this is the corner with all my machines:))))
So the first project I have decided on the machine is................NO it's not a purse:)
This is a pattern from the Ottobre magazine I won................I am making this for my son................just right for the winters which have already started!
I plan to make this for my daughter from the same magazine

I also went ahead & bought this beautiful tweed fabric enough to make the coats for both my kids............they can wear matching coats on Christmas/new year party:)
I am super excited & tonight I am going to read the manual of the machine & hopefully get cracking on the coats tomorrow:)
will be back with more updates later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails