»

Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday morning blues!

Not this monday morning!
I am super excited,my sister & my hubby's sister,both are flying in today & I am like YAY!!!!!!!
They are both same age,get along with each other like fire & getting married next year..................so we are gonna do looooooots of weddingy shopping:)
Um.................to calm me down I decided to finish a leather purse I had started a few DAYS back!!!!
 The leather is just ammmmmmmmazing...........................the leather is full grain so really yummilicious!
The chestnut color is really pretty...................I love the outer pocket I have added alongwith my staple of zippered pocket & top zip closure.
Take a peek in & see the lovely gingham:)


Another reason I am so happy is I get free models for my purses;)
Well,that is not the only reason I am so excited................I am NOT so shallow;)
LOL..................I am off to get things ready for their arrival..............you can check out the purse details in the shop.
Oh I forgot.............I also added a holiday banner in my shop...................what do you think?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails