»

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Photo shoot for my purses!

I told you all my sis & sis in law are here............I dragged them today & made them pose for my purses which they happily did:)
We are having LOADS of fun................shopping,cooking,roaming around................I am already feeling depressed that they will be leaving this sunday:(
Here we are goofing around:)
The girls had so much of fun clicking pics.............this is my sister's fav pose called Lizard pose;)
LOL...............she loves posing where she can show off her fab hair!
My purses too are showing much better now
I love the fact that my sister & Yash's sister get along soooo well,it makes the time we spend together so much fun:)
I could NEVER click this purse well.....the color just wouldn't come as it is supposed to be,but finally my sis in law managed to capture the true brilliance of this bag..........here it is
Now have to do a ton of editing in my shop.................& have a fun barbecue night planned!

Making Fish Anarkali Tikka (fish b'que),mutton barbecue ( goat meat barbecue), cottage cheese,mushrooms,cauliflower,capsicum,onion barbecued Indian style :)
Got the charcoal & the barbecue fired & will light up the bonfire now.............it's cooold!
Vodka is ready & so are we to have a fun night............... will catch you all later,till then adieu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails