»

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New photography props!

If you have been following my blog & purses you have probably noticed the growth in me as a photographer!
I used to have super duper crappy pics....................with time though,things have changed!
Taking good pics is a part of your job if you are an online seller!

I take pictures of my purses on a white chart,crop them & then fuze them...............I am quite good at clutch pics but the purses are my Achilles heel!..............the pics of my bigger purses just suck:(
The white charts I have are not big enough to cover more of the background for the purses,so my pics turned out to be highly cropped ,the colors were NEVER accurate.................overall they do not do an iota of justice to my purses!
  Well............few days back on my evening walk I realized I have a beautiful spot right outside my house which I can use as  photography prop for my bigger bags!..................I had thought of it earlier but alwayz felt a lil embarrassed to go out & click pics of bags in the middle of the road!
But I realized it's more important to have good sale-able pics than worry bout what people are thinking of me!
So I loaded all my purses in the car..............it's actually just 100 mtrs from my house,but I didn't want to carry an armload of purses for such a short distance too!!!
See the result for yourself..............I am pleased:)




The colors are showing soooooooo much better now.................I love this tree skeleton,the ledge,the stones...............my son wanted me to hang ALL my purses & click a pic.............kinda Bag Tree................I liked the idea...............but the battery of my camera gave out:(

I could never click a proper pic of this yoga mat bag too....................see how much better it is looking now:)




I love those stones on the path.............am glad I realized the potential of this place as against my antiseptic white charts:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails