»

Friday, March 11, 2011

Anthro Duvets!

Who does not foam at the mouth seeing these duvets??
I do.....................BIIIIIG time  & I also foam at the mouth thinking of their prices & how much they will cost to get shipped to India!?!?!
So what does the thrifter (cheapo ) in me do?...............look around for free tutorials coz I know there are many more like me;)
See what I found!..................am absolute gem!................I could not have made out which one is original if it was not written !
The tutorial comes in 2 parts here is the link to the first & when you are done with the first ,here is the second part:)

This gorgeous Cirrus Duvet is something I want as a gift for my parents,only I can't afford 199$ plus shipping
 so what do I do.............I head over to Made By Lex  & make it myself!

And now I will also wait till somebody comes up with a tut to make this!
LOL................please don't hate me,I can not design anything other than purses!
Share your finds too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails