»

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mardi Gras DIY!

we crafters can come up with DIY for almost anything under the sun!
LOL...............so how can I NOT think of a fun mask for the Mardi Gras!
Now who wants to make this!............me wants,me wants
And I very specifically want it as I have tons of peacock feathers lying around in my house...................did you know peacock is India's national bird! here is how to make this strut mask!
I even use the feathers as props for my photography!...........see here,don't they look cool!


Gonna try this out NOW!.................did you do any DIY for Mardi Gras this year???

2 comments:

lauren carney

hello poppet,
your blog is cram packed full of fancy photo goodness!
I am swooning over it just a touch!
keep up the fancy posts,
and have fun being wonderful x

priti

oh thank you Lauren:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails