»

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Burlap All the Way!

Burlap has a loooong association with me!
being from the service background we have to pack our bags every 2 years and move & burlap comes in super handy then!I had this cute Egyptian mural sitting in my house for quite some time ,so I decided to do a lil DIY & made this!


I loved making this evah so much that I decided to peak online to see some fun & free burlap projects;)
& boy..............the creativity of super talented gals has me mind boggled........so I am planning to make a few goodies from burlap & here is my list!

These super cool pillows are from Sew Dang Cute ,it's a creative takeoff on pillows from pottery barn!

I just love this pottery Barn Advent Calender & here is how you can make it at home from this easy peasy tut at Love Stitched!
Anybody who crafts knows the importance of making rosettes/flowers!.............I have used them many a times to embellish a skirt or a bag,used it to hide a stitch gone awry or simply because I am too stingy to throw away a scrap!.............so here is a tut from Today's Fabulous Finds which teaches us to make three kinda rosettes from burlap...Yoohoo!!


Check out the exotic beauty of this one........how can you NOT make this!............I certainly am!

This simple tut from Simple Daisy is very high on my To Do List!

Ummm............I know it is too early to be making wreaths,but I want to put this lovely wreath on my list,so I don't forget it!

You too can make it form the tutorial over at Craft O Maniac

Now who does not like jewelery?............I do & if you do too hop over to this tutorial from Tatertots & Jellos where Jen teaches just how to repurpose old jewelery!

Are these curtains wow or what!.............I think this will be the FIRST project I tackle!


Make this from the tut from Knock off Decor....I am off to buy some hessian cloth PRONTO!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails