»

Monday, March 7, 2011

what I have been upto!

I have been a busy girl!..................well not really:(
I have started tons of purses & they all are in different stages ..............(sigh)................I have got to stop doing that!
What do you think works better................one at a time or start several as I tend to do!
I started two knot clutches...........haven't made them in ages!.................just love the brocade & the knotted twist.............hopefully I will finish them today!
One of my fave....st material to work on is linen........... I just love the grainy texture & it's a pleasure to sew~!

So I jumped on this gorgeous linen when I saw it,the tumbling roses are so ..........um.......spring!

It makes a pleated tote.........the pleats are done,straps are done,now the lining aka,the most boring part remains:(

I just have to have to use my silks,brocades & the tons of frames I have.................so here is one !


I love the feel of this one,it's sooooo soft!..............you have to believe me................well I took pics of only these,have many more :(

have to pull up my act & start working on ALL of them!

PS: I had a FP a day before:)...................this beauty made it there:)

ciao for now.............will catch you soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails