»

Friday, March 18, 2011

Holiday Time pass!!

It's my brats last exam today.............so that means......THEY WILL BE HOME FROM TOMORROW MORNING.................NO............TODAY AFTERNOON!
Oh boy..........I am feverishly trying to find activities to keep them busy,keep them away from TV & fighting with each other....................wishful thinking!
I don't want any mess,so no crafts involving glue...................my daughter glued her fingers together,paint.........they painted my st. bernie to look like a black lab................no dough..................I don't even want to begin on what they did with dough!
Not even scissors..............my son chopped off his EYEBROWS & his sisters pony tails!!!!!
So now do you know WHY I am sooooo apprehensive about their holidays starting!
Well.......the safest seems to be Origami to me........just keep folding away...........so here are a few I shortlisted & am off to print out & keep for them before they come back home!


My daughter will love these,though I doubt she can make it but hopefully me son will help her make this!
Find the tutorial here
How cute are these!................very handy for all the small bits & pieces in the puzzles & blocks !
The tutorial is over here

And this!
This has a neat lil tutorial step wise which I am sure kids can easily follow!
My son loves cranes!................& here is a cute tut which he can follow with my help!

And lookie what I found for myself :)
I am so trying out this flower..............looks complicated but I definitely want to try this!
This tut will make a nice lil bouquet right!

And if I can not pull it off,here is another flower tut to
to make origami roses!

What to you do to keep your brats busy ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails