»

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

wedge pillow

I bought a few layer cake son Etsy on a whim just coz I liked them...........yup,I am an impulsive shopper:)
So I was hunting online for some creative nice project using layer cakes & see what I found!
More pillows...............I swear my house is turning into a pillow dump!
But I can't help it,I just love making them!
This wedge pillow is absolutely gorgeous!................& it needs just 6 layers of 10" by 10"!
This is how you make it:)

Well on my front I just made these wedding clutches in silk.................love them!


made a traveler clutch too in bitter chocolate leather.................but the teeny bugger is so cute,this pleaty zippy bag may not go on sale after all;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails