»

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Wish List!

Do you have a wish list!
I do ..................a mile long!
Considering I had ALL the money in the world I would want these!

These awesome Stuart Weitzman 2M$ kicks would be first on my list......................won't I be Cinderella!
source
For this,I just don't need money but a good figure too;)
But a girl can alwayz dream!

This luxury yatch would be mine too baby!
source
I would absolutely lurrve to have this cottage!
heavenly!

source
Would feast on this yum Russian Caviar DAILY;)
source 
I have a BIG HUUGE wander lust so a private jet won't be asking for too much right;)
source 
A girl's wishlist is imcomplete without Diamonds!
Madonna...........I am with you on this!

source
ALL of Satya Paul's sarees,I have few but they are so damn expensive!
so if I had a free run on money,ALL would sit proudly in my wardrobe!

source
A trip to Antarctic!.....hooooooo...........cooold!
source

I think that's about all.........FOR NOW!
see I am so nice,have a teeny tiny wish list!
What is YOUR wish list?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails