»

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Inspiration!

I am sure I am not the only one who finds inspiration in beautifully made things!
As a crafter I am alwayz drawn to well made things!
They inspire me to excel at my own craft!
Does it happen to you too!
Check these gorgeous things out!

Who can remian unmoved by the innocence of the child so well captured in the pic!
source
This bird on the fence is symbolic of so many things in life!

source
Look at this little blue house sitting alone, dwarfed by the weeds which have taken over its once pristine front lawn!

source 
This is so peaceful , like balancing them balances me.
source
This 112 yr old ledger is testimony to passage of time!

source  
The beauty of the bottle,the buds,the open pages is just breathtaking!

source 
The intricately made mamma & baby hedgehogs are so pure in their simplicity!

source 
What inspires you when you see something!
What makes you want to excel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails