»

Saturday, April 30, 2011

The Royal Arm Candy!


As the world went  ga ga over the royal wedding & the bride's dress,I was a lil disappointed not to see a clutch anywhere:(
The bag designer in me would have preferred to see a clutch in her hand rather than the bridal bouquet!

LOL................but I did want to see her style in carrying Arm Candy & I was sure she will come tops as rest of her wardrobe !
So I researched & found these & am duly impressed!
Thank God for NO garish chains & hardware on the purse!...............I find them really yucky despite the designer tags  & the hefty $ tag on them!
Aw..........just look at the clutch..............yeah,I am a clutch gal!

Ooh..............I love this!
Love love love this bag!

The future queen has her sense of fashion just right!

hmm.................I am not a fan of the hat but the clutch gets my vote!

I see her carrying gorgeous Arm Candy everywhere.............................do you like her style too?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails