»

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sponsor showcase

Once upon a time there was a girl.
There was a boy maaaadly in love with her!
He would pass by her DAILY with adoration & love in his eyes,which she did NOT notice!
He would make sure there was a seat for her in the bus while going to school,which she did NOT notice!
So one day he decided to woo her with flowers.................she saw them & walked past....{Flowers will wither!}
Next day he got her chocolates,she gave a BIIIG glare...................{do you want me to be fat!!!!!}
So what does the boy do...............the time tested formula..............Jewelery!
So  what gets a gal's attention...................yup,no prizes for winning ..............its Jewelery!
And not just any jewelery,well made beautifully handcrafted nuggets !

I am introducing you to Gayle from Sea Oats Designs
She is the creative force behind this lovely shop full of handmade silver jewelery,pearl necklaces,gold filled jewelery,brass & copper earrings...............here are few of my fav's in her shop!


Where is MY boy when I need him to read my blog!....................{hint,hint........}
Aw........just look at these!



I just can't get enough in her shop................they are ALL so elegant & graceful!
Just hop over to her shop & see for yourself!

P.S-Don't forget to vote for me...........just 1 click,no voting button,no registering,no filling out forms,just CLICK ONCE on the button below:)
Vote for me @ Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails