»

Friday, May 6, 2011

Mother's Day Picks!

 With the Mother's Day approaching,I am sure all of you are busy making your lists..................I am too!

I just love the saying

""God could not be everywhere,so he made Mothers"

Isn't that so true.................I realized this after I became one!

She lightens your load with giggles and tickles when your first grade best friend ditches you for a pencil-chewing cookie-holic:)

There is a chinese saying-

"There is only one pretty child in the world and every mother has it."

I just wish I remember this throughout the year & not just when Mothers Day is approaching:)
And yes every mother deserves something special on this day!

 Here are my top pics for my mom..............



1.Chocoholic's Mocha Marshmallows
2.Mini Embroidered Hoop - Gooseberries
3.Mineral Eyeshadow Trio - Warmth
4.Mother's Day FAMILY STORY Two Hearts Necklace in Sterling Silver
5.Salmon Pink large Chowder Mug Handmade Pottery on the wheel
6.Handmade patent leather Purse Fire Engine Red
7. Pretty Garden Greeting Card


What are you buying for the special woman in your life?

2 comments:

Karen F

what a cute post;.)
I am a new gfc follower and email subscriber!
stop by and visit me at http://www.avonbykaren.blogspot.com
Karen
~Mommy's Moments~ Reviews, Giveaways, Deals & Much More!

priti

welcome Karen:)

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails