»

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

And then the rains came lashing down............................


............................&  I realized the fury,the power of nature!
Man with all his modern technology & science is a dwarf compared to nature!
The monsoons finally hit & hit they did..................boy,my front porch is a mess!



The green fence just broke off damaging all the pots alongwith it!
The pots are looking as if they have been sloshing around in water for decades.......................all the plants & flowers are simply gone!


My cane lamps just came crashing down & are gone now:(




Well...............am I sad?
Nah.............not really..............it's like rains have washed away everything bad & old & given me a chance to create something new................the morning after the storm passed away was the quietest & most beautiful morning I remember in the longest of times!.....................and I could see hubs walking Doggie B from the broken fence:)..............btw he just turned 7 months...........


so I have a few busy days ahead of me getting things back in place,mending,getting new pots,planting etc etc!

1 comments:

Kreativlink

Wow! Yes, one can't really do anything when mother nature hits ...

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails